Thursday 8 October 2009

My ident final.

L3 EMMA-IDENT_FINAL from cmdiploma on Vimeo.ed

I created my ident using final cut and photoshop. I firstly came up with the name for it, "Electric Productions" I then searched for images that could relate to that name. I thought the heart i chose gave an almost static look to the image which i thought went really well with the name. I decided on a black background so as the heart would stand out more and look more dramatic.

I then had to decide on a text that would also highlight the name ans show the connection. The text i used looks very static also and is very unique. I thought this would be good so as a viewer you can always identify the text with the brand.

I then added effects to the video which made the heart flicker like an electric shock. This gave a really strong impact to the video and gave it some edge. I then done the same to the writing which made it look like lightning. I done these effects using the pen tool, by increasing and decreasing the settings on the images and text.

I then finally added some audio. I used garage band to do this. It was quite easy to do this as i simply just went to the Electronic sounds which gave me a big variation of sounds. I chose my one as its very unigue and i think it would be remembered and liked by young and old.

No comments:

Post a Comment